The City offers three 24/7 drop-off centers where residents can take their recycling. The two centers in eastern OKC are for the use by Oklahoma City Utilities/Solid Waste Customers only. No commercial dumping allowed.
- 11028 NE 63rd St
- 9124 SE 74th
- 5519 NW 4th*
What to Recycle
The drop-off centers each accept clean, dry recyclables, including:
- Household and office paper, books, phone books, newspapers, mailers and standard paper
- Cardboard (must be free of grease and dirt, flattened)
- Plastic bottles and tubs (empty and clean)
- *Glass bottles and jars (empty and clean) - NW 4th location does NOT accept glass
- Aluminum and steel cans, aluminum foil (clean and free from food product)
- Milk and juice cartons
Put all recyclable items loose in the dumpsters. Do NOT use plastic bags.
Visit our Recycle Right page for a complete list of items we can and cannot accept.
DO NOT recycle:
- Regular household trash, food waste, diapers, yard waste or pet waste
- Plastic bags, kitchen wrap or bubble wrap
- Tanglers such as garden hoses, ropes or cords
- Household Hazardous Waste
- Bulky trash, including furniture and appliances