You may be eligible if
- You own a residential property in OKC limits.
- You can provide half the project cost before construction begins.
- The property is fully improved and occupied.
- The sidewalk is your responsibility, and not the homeowner’s association or someone else.
- The sidewalk is in a platted easement.
Eligible damage includes
- Settlement and/or buckling of at least 1 inch.
- Horizontal cracks of at least 1.5 inches.
- A deteriorated or missing panel creating a hazard.
- Please Note: There is a non-refundable $175 application Fee and 100% is the Home Owners Responsibility. The City will pay 50% of the construction cost only.
Oklahoma City Public Works Department
Sidewalk Repair/Replacement Program
420 W Main St., Suite 700
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
If you have questions or would like to speak to a member of the Public Works Department staff call (405) 297-2581 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.