To perform work within the public right-of-way, a prequalified licensed contractor must obtain a revocable permit. Work that obstructs street and/or sidewalks access is unauthorized until such permit is obtained.
Work zone permits must be filed a minimum of two full work days in advance of the request.
Guidelines, templates, forms and process instructions for contractors:
- TEMPORARY Electronic Claim Submission
- Bids to Be Received
- Floodplain Activity Permit Application
- Revocable Permit Application
- Driveway Permit
- Paving Cut Permit
- Bore Permit
- Manhole Tap Permit
- Owners Letter of No Objection
- Small and Disadvantaged Local Businesses
- 254 Form and Instructions
Vouchers and Invoices for: