Note to Customers: For the duration of the COVID-19 emergency, Utilities Solid Waste Management will not pick up any bagged trash, including bagged grass and/or landscape clippings, set out alongside trash carts, or on bulky waste days. For more information, see the City's news feed.
Find your next trash, recycling or bulky waste pick-up date:
- Enter your street address in the search bar - do not use a ZIP code or city name:
- i.e. 1234 Sycamore Lane, or 3321 NW 121st
- When the screen with red house icons appears, find your address number and click on it.
- Your schedule will pop up in a separate box.
- If the box does not appear, check your browser's pop-up settings.
Still having problems? Call Utilities Customer Service at (405) 297-2833.
For holiday makeup days, see our Trash & Recycling Holiday Makeup Day page.