adaptokc is Oklahoma City's first sustainability plan. It's an implementation element of planokc, the City's comprehensive plan. The Planning Commission and City Council adopted adaptokc in the summer of 2020.
Watch the presentation to Council here.
The full plan and its sections are available for download below in PDF format.
(Note: The file sizes are large and listed next to each document.)
- adaptokc: Full plan (69 MB)
- Acknowledgements and Executive Summary (4 MB)
- Chapter One: Introduction & Process (6 MB)
- Chapter Two: Energy Productivity (8 MB)
- Chapter Three: Natural & Built Environment (15 MB)
- Chapter Four: Air Quality (9.5 MB)
- Chapter Five: Waste Reduction (7.5 MB)
- Chapter Six: Policies & Implementation (8.5 MB)
- Indicators (1.5 MB)
Public Comment Resources (4/22/20 to 5/20/20):