The Parks & Recreation Department rents portable bleachers for special events throughout the Oklahoma City metropolitan area. The bleachers can be used for indoor or outdoor spectator events.
- Up to four individual units available.
- Dimensions: 10' 2" tall x 18' 2" deep (folded out) and 31 feet in length (36' feet with tongue out)
- Capacity: 180 people total - based upon 18" per seat. Each bleacher unit has nine rows.
- Delivery and Set-Up: The Parks & Recreation Department will deliver and set-up bleachers at the designated event site. Pre-event inspection may be required if set-up area is not located on a firm, reasonably level surface.
- Overnight security must be provided if bleacher units are to be left overnight at any location.
How To Apply
Email our reservation specialists at email@example.com.
All applications will be reviewed by the Parks & Recreation Department before a permit is processed. Please give staff a minimum of 14 working days to process your request.
Once notified of approval, applicant will have seven days to remit payment in full.
The OKC Parks & Recreation Department can accept payments in person or by phone. Accepted forms of payment are cash, check, cashier's check or money order, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover only).
OKC Parks & Recreation Department
420 W Main St, Suite 210,
Oklahoma City, OK 73102