Our youth recreation programs allow children from all backgrounds to learn and develop fundamental athletic skills in a supportive and non-competitive environment.
To learn more and register, please select the program you are interested in and you will be directed to the registration page for more details.
Youth Sports Programs
- Basketball (starts in December)
- Baseball Co-ed: OKC Dodgers Rooking League (starts in April)
- Flag Football (starts in August)
- Futsal (starts in December)
- Soccer (starts in March and August)
- Volleyball (starts in August)
- Aquatics (Group/Private Swim Lessons are offered year round)
View the League Differences to compare the differences and responsibilities between a youth competitive league and a recreational level league.
Oklahoma City Parks & Recreation Department relies on volunteer coaches to provide participants with a positive, learning, sports environment. Interested in volunteering? Learn more.