Oklahoma City residents and businesses are pulling together to use water wisely. We're conserving water indoors and outdoors by supporting Oklahoma City's mandatory Progressive Water Conservation Program. The program is helping to change attitudes about how we use our natural resources. Water is a natural resource that should be conserved and used wisely. Visit SqueezeEveryDrop.com for details.More >
News & Alerts
Apply for watering variance
Fall is a good time to reseed cool-season lawns. Think about applying for a watering variance. It will allow you to temporarily water new sod or over-seed grasses more frequently without risk of a citation.
- 21-day variance for newly installed sod and landscape materials
- 30-day variance for newly seeded lawns, giving it time for good establishment
Keep contact information up to date.
You can do so online at: https://myutilities.okc.gov/ Log in then click on Update my Info. Or register if you don’t have an account. The Utilities Department staff will only use your information to contact you by phone, text or email for events, such as:
- Emergency water main breaks, pipeline repairs or projects under way
- Major residential street closures due to work in the street
- Storm debris set out instructions
- Revisions in solid waste collection services
The 2015 Consumer Confidence Report is available for your review. The report shows how Oklahoma City’s drinking water stacks up against stringent federal and state water standards and provides details about the source and quality of your water.More >