The City of Oklahoma City’s Office of Arts & Cultural Affairs issues Calls to Artists for Public Art Projects and announcements seeking related service providers through BidSync. Those who may be interested in submitting their qualifications to be considered for future projects are encouraged to register in BidSync now in order to submit your proposals electronically at a future date.
NEW PROJECTS ARE ANNOUNCED PERIODICLLY, PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON.
Submission through BidSync:
Proposers must register with BidSync and submit their qualifications electronically through BidSync. The City and its Trusts recommend potential proposers register and become familiar with the BidSync electronic proposal process far in advance of submitting their qualifications materials. There is no charge to the proposer for registering or submitting an electronic proposal to the City or its Trusts through BidSync. You may receive a sales call about upgrading your registration, but there is no obligation to do so for projects announced through Oklahoma City’s Office of Arts & Cultural Affairs. Instructions below:
First time registration in BidSync/ Register for free:
1. Visit: bidsync.com/the-city-of-oklahoma-city and click on the “Register for Free” button.
2. Enter your email address twice to verify that it does not already exist in our system. Once prompted to proceed, fill in all required identification fields and agree to the Terms and Conditions for BidSync.
3. Check your inbox of the email you provided and locate the email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Check your spam folders if you do not see it in your inbox.
4. Click the activation link in the email with 24 hours of receiving to activate your new BidSync account. Once your token is verified you will be asked to select your account password.
5. Create a company profile to receive bid invitations from agencies. Verify your company address and follow the prompts to add 3 positive keywords so BidSync can search, locate, and deliver relevant solicitations for you. We recommend “public art” as one of the keywords.
If you have trouble with registration or uploading, contact customer service at (800)990.9339 or email@example.com.