Urban Design and Historic Preservation districts help ensure our residents and visitors experience a vibrant, attractive community with improving property values.
The Planning Department oversees design ordinance implementation, evaluation and advice services for residents, property owners and developers. Oklahoma City's various design review districts are overseen by committees and commissions that apply regulations and guidelines to new construction, renovations, additions and demolitions.
Link to online payment sent to the applicant after receipt of the completed application. Refer to the application packet below for more information.
- Design District Zoning Map (PDF)
- All Zoning By Address
- Oklahoma City Municipal Code
- Design Review District building permit process
- Design Review Application Packet (PDF)
- Historic Preservation Application Packet (PDF)
- Downtown Development Framework (PDF)
- Trees and Plants for Oklahoma City (PDF)
- Building Conservation Guidelines (PDF)
- Design Guidelines for Architectural Metals (PDF)
- Public Meeting Records