More than just a park, Martin Park Nature Center is a hub for nature exploration and education for visitors of all ages.
Guided hikes, education programs and an interactive learning center provide visitors a place to learn about nature and wildlife in a serene, suburban environment.
For everyone to enjoy the park for years to come, please follow Martin Park Nature Center rules and practice Leave No Trace principals. Please stay on designated trails, refrain from picking plants and do not approach wildlife.
- 2.5 miles of woodland trails
- Visitor Center with live animals, nature learning library and restrooms.*
- ADA Accessible INTEGRIS Jim Thorpe Rehabilitation Courage Trail
- Picnic pavilion, seating 30 & available for rent
- Nature-themed playground
April 1 - September 30
Sundays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday though Saturday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
October 1 - March 31
Tuesday through Sunday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The Visitors Center is closed on designated City holidays.
Martin Park Ordinances & Rules
To preserve Martin Park as a specialty nature area and make the park experience more enjoyable for all of our visitors, we ask everyone to abide by the following rules and ordinances:
- No fires (Municipal Code 38-90)
- No smoking or use of tobacco products (Municipal Code No 30-471)
- No fishing or hunting
- No swimming or wading (Municipal Code No 38-145)
- No bicycles
- No releasing of animals (Municipal Code No 38-93)
- Do not feed the wildlife
- Stay on the designated trails
- Pets of any kind are STRICTLY PROHIBITED (Municipal Code No 38-93). Service animals are welcome.
- Cameras are welcome and encourages, but the use of drones or unmanned aircraft is strictly forbidden (Municipal Code No 38-99).
- Weapons of any kind are prohibited, except those firearms as permitted by state law. (Municipal Code Article X)