The Development Center provides for the effective implementation and maintenance of ordinances and policies related to land use codes and building regulations.
The division is responsible for providing the following services:
- Review of all building plans for compliance with relevant codes and ordinances.
- Issuance of permits and collection of fees for all construction related activity.
- Inspection of all structures for safety and code compliance.
- Issuance of business licenses and collection of fees.
- Manager Development Center – David Adcock, (405) 297-2979
- Supervisor Plan Review – Michael Maenner, (405) 297-1830
- Supervisor Permits and Licensing – Vernetta Blair, (405) 297-3622
- Supervisor Inspection Services – Mike Miller, (405) 297-2039