Request records from:
Land documents, as-built construction plans and zoning information can be found on the Open Data Portal
Requests to be processed by the Development Center may require approximately 14 business days to be completed. Records requiring legal review may require approximately 30 business days to be completed. All other requests for records will be completed within approximately 7 business days.
If you have questions, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at (405) 297-2391 or email@example.com. The following fees may apply:
- No charge for records sent by email
- $.25 per copied page (letter/legal document)
- $4.73 to $20.67 per copied page for oversized documents
- $4 CD or DVD
- $.30 per minute search fee may apply if request is solely for a commercial purpose or causes an excessive disruption
- Payment in advance may be required
- $7.25 per quarter hour to create a record when the data does not exist, if resources allow
- $3 notary
- $1 certification
- $4 mailing or shipping (plus postage)
- Full fees list
All records of public bodies and public officials are open to any person for inspection, copying, or mechanical reproduction during regular business hours. The Open Records Act does not apply to records specifically required by law to be kept confidential. The public bodies will provide prompt, reasonable access to its records but may establish reasonable procedures to protect the integrity of its records and to prevent excessive disruption to its essential functions.