Wiley Post Park
The park sits right along the Oklahoma River and was named after the famous Oklahoma pilot that circumnavigated the globe in 1931. In the past the park has hosted numerous company events, cultural events, and community concerts. Wiley Post also offers river trails, open fields, a popular playground, splashpad, and an outdoor pavilion with its very own sand volleyball court. The park is located just across the street from the Mat Hoffman Action Sports park, the biggest skate park in the city.
The Wiley Post Event Center can be found at 2021 S Robinson Ave. The size of this event center, combined with its centralized location, make it ideal for fundraisers, corporate events, and family reunions.
This 5000-square foot facility has a maximum capacity of 150 people and comes with 140 standard foldable chairs, as well as 28 rectangle tables that are six feet long and three feet wide.
- Drinking Fountain
- Air Conditioning & Heating
- ADA Accessible Men’s & Women’s Restrooms
- Indoor & Outdoor Lighting, Electrical Outlets, & Water Access
- Kitchenette with Freezer, Refrigerator, Large Sink, & a Stove Top Oven
Pricing & Payment
The Oklahoma City Parks & Recreation Department can accept payment in the form of cash, money order, and credit cards (Discover, MasterCard, Visa). We also accept corporate checks, but they must be submitted no later than 30 days before the date of the rental period. We can take payment over the phone, by mail, or in person at our downtown office.
Pricing is as follows:
- $40 Per-Hour, Minimum of 3-Hours Required
- $20 Non-Refundable Processing Fee
- $200 Refundable Cleaning & Damage Deposit *Deposit can take up to 8 weeks to refund
Other fees may apply.