- Electronic devices must be on silent in the courtroom.
- Do not talk in the courtroom unless your case is being heard.
- Do not be late for court.
- Inappropriate attire is not allowed. This includes shorts, tank tops, or men's hats in the courtroom, unless for religious purposes.
- Do not approach the bench in the courtroom unless permission is obtained or you are invited to do so.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the courtroom.
Courthouse Security Screening
Visitors who enter into the Municipal Courts Building are required to pass through security screening checkpoint.
Plan ahead and arrive early to allow extra time for the security screening process. Prohibited items may include items that are dangerous, unlawful, or otherwise determined to create vulnerabilities to the Municipal Courts or the visiting public.
Prohibited items include:
- Bladed, Edged or Sharp Objects
- Club-like Items
- Striking Devices
- All Explosives
- Disabling Chemicals
- Dangerous Items
- Illegal Substances
201 N Shartel Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Payment Methods: Cash, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Both credit and debit cards are accepted.
The Oklahoma County Jail Clerk provides information about booking charges and bond information for jail release.
Oklahoma County Court
If you are seeking information about a traffic ticket issued by Oklahoma County, you must contact them directly.
Oklahoma Department of Public Safety
Contact the state Department of Public Safety to find out if your driver's license is suspended. They can give you the fee amount to get your driver's license reinstated.
Driver’s License Suspension