• What if I had insurance at the time the Failure to Provide Proof of Insurance ticket was issued?

    ·  You can appear no later than the business day before the first scheduled arraignment date and show proof you had valid insurance at the time...

  • Can I take driving school if I have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)?

    If you have a Commercial Driver License (CDL), you are not eligible for driving school, even if you were driving your own personal vehicle at the...

  • What is the Driving School?

    Completing a court approved Driving School is an option to have your traffic ticket dismissed for a moving violation.  The ticket will be...

More FAQs >

News & Info

Court Closed on Holidays

The Municipal Court is closed on all City of Oklahoma City holidays.  We are open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. all other days. Upcoming holidays include:

Labor Day - Monday, September 3

Veterans Day - Monday, November 12

Thanksgiving - Thursday, November 22     Friday, November 23                                                                                

Christmas - Monday, December 24            Tuesday, December 25