STATE OF EMERGENCY: Visit for updates and details on the COVID-19 (new coronavirus) emergency proclamation.

Contact the Action Center to ask questions or report non-emergency code violations, such as high weeds, abandoned vehicles or other neighborhood problems. For a police or public safety emergency, dial 9-1-1. For a water or sewer emergency, dial (405) 297-3334.