Streetcar Construction Continues
Updated: Sept. 21, 2018
Streetcar driver training on Bricktown loop
- Sept. 24 - Indefinitely
- The streetcars will be running on the Bricktown loop for operator training.
Streetcar Track Cleaning and Testing on D-Line
- Sept. 24 - Sept. 28
- The crews are cleaning the streetcar track to prepare for the track-to-earth test that must take place before vehicles can be tested on the D-Line (the same occurred for the B-Line).
- A streetcar vehicle will be towed along the D-Line in the middle of October.
Broadway: Sept. 24 - October 5
- The entire intersection of NW 5th and Broadway will close for track work.
- There will also be waterline work happening on the north side of 5th Street, while still maintaining access to businesses and residences.
Robinson: Sept. 24 - Sept. 28
- The insulated joints are expected to be installed by the end of this week.