Scissortail Park is a 70-acre urban oasis extending from the core of downtown Oklahoma City to the shore of the Oklahoma River. The 40-acre Upper Park is open now, with the 30-acre Lower Park scheduled to open in 2021. The Skydance Bridge connects the upper and lower sections.
- Project budget: $132 million
- Construction: Upper (north) section complete in 2019; Lower (south) section scheduled completion in 2021.
- Size: 40-acre Upper Park, 30-acre Lower Park.
- Location: The north section of the park extends from the new Oklahoma City Boulevard south to Interstate 40, and from S Hudson Avenue east to S Robinson Avenue. The south section is bordered on the north by I-40, extending south to SW 10 between S Walker Avenue and Robinson, and to SW 15 between S Harvey Avenue and Robinson. Click here to see a map of the north section.
- Plans: Download and watch a presentation about the north section's final plans and specifications.
The Downtown Public Park subcommittee meets monthly at 420 W Main St. in the 10th floor conference room. Click here for a list of current and recent City meetings and agendas. Meetings are subject to time changes and cancellations.
Kimberly Lowe, Chairwoman
Michael Dover, Vice Chairman
Teresa Rose Crook
Jane Jayroe Gamble