The Oklahoma City Water Utilities Trust is the policy-making body for water and wastewater utilities. The trust ensures Oklahoma City residents and businesses receive outstanding, quality municipal tap water and wastewater services and that these services operate efficiently, effectively and professionally.
OCWUT has five trustees: the mayor, a council member, the city manager and two citizens who are suggested by the mayor and approved by the Oklahoma City Council. Resident trustees serve four-year terms. The Mayor and City Manager serve on the trust while in office. Councilmen serve four-year terms or until no longer in office, whichever is first.
The Trust meets on the first and third Tuesdays of each month at 2 p.m. in City Council Chambers at 200 N Walker Ave., third floor, in Oklahoma City.
Members and surrogates
- Carl Edwards, Chairman, Independent Trustee
- David Greenwell, Vice Chairman, Council Trustee
- Cody Graves, Independent Trustee
- Mick Cornett, Mayor Trustee
- Mark K. Stonecipher, Surrogate Trustee
- James D. Couch, City Manager Trustee
- Dennis Clowers, Surrogate Trustee
- Chris Browning, General Manager
- Frances Kersey, Secretary