The community of people who are homeless, and the service providers they depend on, face unique challenges during the COVID-19 (new coronavirus) pandemic. These resources can help.
- OKC metro info from the OKC-County Health Department (OCCHD)
- Statewide info from the Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH)
- National info from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Myth busters from the World Health Organization (WHO)
Shelter facility resources
- Preventing & Managing the Spread of Infectious Disease Within Shelters from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
- Webinar: Preparing for COVID-19 in Congregate/Communal Settings from the Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority (LAHSA)
- Shelter Assessment Tool from the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health (LACDPH)
- Infection Prevention Basics for Shelters from LACDPH
- Symptomatic Client Poster
Outreach provider resources
- Preventing & Managing the Spread of Infectious Disease Within Encampments from HUD
- Webinar: Preparing for COVID-19: Guidance for Homeless Outreach Teams from LAHSA
Permanent supporting housing case manager and client resources
- Home Isolation Guidance for Families Living in Permanent Supporting Housing (Stand-Alone Units) from HUD