1. Drivers must exercise due care when encountering pedestrians on or near a roadway.
2. Cyclists are allowed to use any public roadway.
3. Drivers may not cross into designated bicycle lanes unless parking, preparing for a turn or entering or leaving the roadway.
4. Drivers may not pass another vehicle that has stopped to allow a pedestrian to cross the street at an intersection.
5. Drivers must leave a safe distance of at least three feet when passing a cyclist traveling in the same direction.