Better Health. Zero Cost to You.
The City’s OKCCare Employee Medical Center is yours to use. There’s no cost for anyone age 2 and up on your City of OKC health insurance plan, including retirees.
OKCCare, operated by CareATC, is staffed by a licensed physician and medical assistants. Just like visiting your personal doctor’s office, all medical records are confidential. The City does not have access to them.
Schedule a Personal Health Assessment (PHA) by calling (800) 993-8244. This is required for adults (employees/spouses) to receive medical services at OKCCare.
- no co-pay, deductible or coinsurance
- primary care medical services
- no cost on-site generic prescriptions
- minimal waiting room time
- on-site lab draws
- limited same-day appointments
- track your health at patients.careatc.com
About Your Appointment
Bring your health insurance card in case an outside referral is needed.
Free parking in the Arts District Parking Garage with validated ticket from OKCCare.
Be courteous. Call if you need to cancel your appointment.