There are several ways to register.
1. Visit www.okc.gov/parksignup and register for your favorite park program. You can register via the filtered search features using the pull-down menu, or use the open "keyword" search bar to look for a program using a specific word or the Event ID number.
2. Look inside our guide! Our 2017 Winter/Spring Activities Guide outlines each and every event we currently have to offer. Most programs, including nature, gardening, camps, sports and special events, require advanced registration. If a program description says "no registration required" or "register on site," then there is no need to sign up online.
3. Once you have found the program you wish to register for, click on the "Register Here" button.
4. Once you've selected your program, you can then Create an Account by clicking on the "Sign Up" button. Returning users can Log In using their User ID and Password. (Users who had an account with our old system will need to create a new account. Once you have created a new account, you will be able to use this account for any future activity.)
5. Fill in the information as directed on the Create and Account page and follow the steps to register yourself - or others - for the program you wish. Once you have completed this information, you will be directed to the Payment Page.
6. Follow the directions on the payment page to finalize your registration. The City of Oklahoma City accepts Visa, Mastercard and Discover for online payment transactions.
Once you have submitted your registration, you will be sent a confirmation email to the address provided. Please check your spam, junk or other folders to ensure its delivery.