OKC Parks & Recreation's Outdoor Fitness Courts are a world-class outdoor bodyweight circuit training system designed for adults of all ages and abilities. These outdoor courts are a powerful way to encourage physical activity and promote community wellness.
How It Works: 7 Movements in 7 Minutes
National Fitness Campaign's outdoor bodyweight circuit-training system features a series of full-body exercises that can be completed in just seven minutes. 7 Movements in 7 Minutes is a simple yet powerful workout created for a range of athletic abilities and is optimally performed on the Fitness Courts. Download the FREE Mobile App, Fitness Court to get your workouts.
Become a Fitness Court Ambassador
Are you a fitness junkie? Do you want to be part of the change to better the health and wellness of your community? Join OKC Parks and Recreation and be part of the national fitness court campaign. OKC Parks and Recreation is looking for ambassadors to help promote a healthy and active lifestyle to area residents through our new outdoor fitness courts.
- Register for your first Fitness Court Ambassador Training
- Learn about NFC's adaptable and progressive seven basic movements
- Find out how to run boot camps and competitive challenge events
- Stars & Stripes Park, 3701 S Lake Hefner Drive
- Douglass Park, 901 Frederick Douglass Ave
- Wiley Post Park, 2021 S Robinson Ave
- Woodson Park, 401 S May Ave
- Boathouse District, 608 Riversport Drive