PAW Park at 3303 NW Grand Blvd. is the perfect place for your canine companion to run off leash or take a romp in the park pond.
- 2-acres of off-leash play space
- Separated enclosures for large (over 30 pounds) and small (30 pounds or less) dogs
- Water stations
- Swimming pond
- Benches and shaded areas for human visitors
PAW Park is operated and maintained in cooperation with Partners for Animal Welfare of Oklahoma. This non-profit, volunteer organization takes care of the park grounds and raises funds for park improvements.
- Children under 10 years old prohibited.
- Handlers must be at least 18 years old.
- Current rabies tag required.
- No more than two dogs per handler.
- Aggressive or unruly dogs must be removed from the park.
- Handlers must pick up after their dogs. Waste bags and waste stations are provided.
- Dogs in heat are prohibited.
- Dogs must be at least four months old to enter.
- Other regulations apply.
- The Myriad Botanical Gardens offers a small off-leash dog enclosure on the southeast side of the grounds. Separate regulations apply.
- With the exception of PAW Park and Myriad Gardens Dog Park, all dogs must be on a leash when in City parks. No dogs are allowed at Martin Park Nature Center.
- Pet owners and handlers must pick up after their dogs when in City parks.