The OKC Dodgers Rookie League is committed to enriching the lives of our youth and fostering a love of the game. The league provides a developmental, fun and safe environment for the enjoyment of the game of baseball. The OKC Dodgers Rookie League intends to help youth to set and work towards common goals, and to build the citizens of tomorrow through character, leadership ability and confidence.
- League format: 7-game schedule, followed by a special event at Bricktown Ballpark
- Registration deadline: Feb. 18, 2019
- Game schedule: April 6 to June 1, 2019
- First practice the week of March 11, 2019
- 4U T-ball
- 6U T-ball
- 8U Coach pitch
- 10U Kid pitch
- Equipment Provided: The Dodgers will provide a jersey, hat and belt for each player. Players are responsible for shoes and pants.
- Practices are on day a week based on volunteer coaches' availability.
- Games are played at Wheeler Park, 1120 S Western Ave.
- Seasons: Spring
The recreation programs are dependent upon volunteer coaches. If you would like to help the program by becoming a coach, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator. Volunteer coaches are allowed to bring any amount of kids to their team. The remaining roster will be filled by the league director based on a blind draw and the school the children attend.
Contact Grant Hansen at (405) 297-1591 or firstname.lastname@example.org.