Hood/Duct and Suppression Systems Inspections
- Approved plans must be kept on site.
- Installation must follow National Fire Protection Association 96, Standard for Ventilation, Control and Fire Protection of Commercial Cooking Operations, and any other referenced standards.
- Electrical inspection required from a County electrical inspector.
- Drop light must be available to place inside of duct/hood so inspector can verify welds and seams.
- An audible or visual indicator must accompany suppression system activation.
- Where a fire alarm system is provided, activation of the suppression system must activate the fire alarm signaling system.