Helping with simple tasks can make a difference in the operation of the vet clinic.
- Place tags on rabies collars.
- Keep the clinic clean by doing general cleaning, dishes, and some cleaning of equipment.
- Feed bottle babies until a foster home or rescue can take them.
- Transport of dogs and cats to and from kennels before and after health checks and surgeries.
- Wash and sanitize surgery packs.
- Assist in surgery.
- Vet staff must be in the clinic for volunteers to be able to work in the clinic.
- Be 18 years of age or accompanied by a guardian volunteer over the age of 21.
- Public Outreach Training
- Dog Body Language
- Dog Handling
- Cat Breed
- Dogs 101
- Medical Training
- Adoption Counseling
- Cat Body Language
- Cat Handling
- Dog Breed
- Cats 101
Minimum of two hours per week or four hours per month.