Exotic animals are frequently brought into the shelter. Volunteers can greatly help with their care and everyday needs.
- Keeping aquariums, terrariums and cages clean.
- Keeping Exotic Room clean and sanitary.
- Working with animals on socialization.
- Exercising animals.
- Grooming animals.
- Have an understanding of which animals can be worked with and how.
- Be 13 years of age or older.
- If under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a guardian volunteer over the age of 21.
Exotic Animal Behavior, Handling & Medical Training
Minimum of four hours per month.