Great photos help draw attention to the adoptable animals and showcase them in a positive way to potential adopters. These photos can be used on social media and shelter publications to help bring people to the shelter. A camera will be provided.
- Taking quality pictures of the adoptable animals, staff/volunteers, and/or events.
- Emailing pictures to the Adoption Coordinator or the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Including the animal ID number on all pictures taken so the animal can quickly be identified.
- Be 13 years of age or older.
- If under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a guardian volunteer over the age of 21.
- Power of a Picture
- Cat Body Language
- Cat Handling
- Medical Training
- Dog Body Language
- Dog Handling
Minimum of four hours per month.