Great photos help draw attention to the adoptable animals and showcase them in a positive way to potential adopters. These photos can be used on social media and shelter publications to help bring people to the shelter. A camera will be provided.
- Taking quality pictures of the adoptable animals, staff/volunteers, and/or events
- Emailing pictures to the Adoption Coordinator or the Volunteer Coordinator
- Including the animal id number on all pictures taken so the animal can quickly be identified
- Be 13 years of age or older.
- Volunteer orientation
- Slideshow “Dog and Cat Training”
- Hands on shelter training
Volunteer commits to a minimum of four hours per month.