Represent OKCAWD at public events to educate about resources available at the shelter.
- Find public events to attend and propose them to the Volunteer Coordinator
- Request supplies and flyers for each event
- Represent OKCAWD in a professional manner
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to answer questions accurately and politely
- Must be knowledgeable about shelter resources and policies
- Volunteer orientation
No minimum commitment since public events will be scheduled as they become available.