Field questions while the front desk reps are busy and direct traffic as people come in the front doors while providing excellent customer service.
- Direct incoming customers to the area they’re looking for
- Answer questions from customers
- Answer phones and return voicemails
- Assist front desk staff as needed
- Must be able to provide good customer service
- Must maintain a professional demeanor even under stress
- Volunteer orientation
- Slideshow “Dog and Cat Training”
- On-the-job training in lobby
Volunteer commits to a minimum of eight hours per month.