Assist wherever needed in the foster/transfer office.
- Retrieve animals from kennels for pickup
- Help fosters find supplies
- Put “Not Available” stickers on animals being transferred
- Help with other duties as needed by Placement Coordinator
- Placement coordinator must be present for volunteers to work in this area
- Must be at least 13 years old
- Must be able to lift dogs up to 75 pounds, with assistance
- Must follow appropriate disease containment procedures
- Volunteer orientation
- Slideshow “Dog and Cat Training”
- Hands-on training with Placement Coordinator
Volunteer commits to a minimum of eight hours per month.