Farm animals are often at the shelter for an extended period of time. Volunteers can greatly help with their care and everyday needs.
- Keeping stalls and pastures clean.
- Working with animals on socialization.
- Exercising animals.
- Grooming animals.
- Have an understanding of which animals can be worked with.
- Be 13 years of age or older.
- If under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a guardian volunteer over the age of 21.
- Livestock Handling
- Livestock Behavior
- Medical Training
Minimum of four hours per month.