A clean and well-maintained shelter cuts down the spread of disease, animal and human injuries and allows an increase in live releases.
- Cleaning and sanitizing hallways and walkways
- Clean, stock and organize work stations: counter, shelves, tub and floors
- Empty trash and replace with new trash bags
- Repairing kennels, shelter equipment and maintaining the building itself
- Lawn care
- Be detail oriented and be able to follow instructions
- Be 13 years of age or older
- The ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds when necessary
- Volunteer orientation
- Written instructions for using washing machines
Minimum of eight hours per month.