A clean and well-maintained shelter cuts down the spread of disease, animal and human injuries and allows an increase in live releases.
- Cleaning and sanitizing hallways and walkways.
- Clean, stock and organize work stations: counter, shelves, tub and floors.
- Empty trash and replace with new trash bags.
- Repairing kennels, shelter equipment and maintaining the building itself.
- Lawn care.
- Be detail oriented and be able to follow instructions.
- Be 13 years of age or older.
- If under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a guardian volunteer over the age of 21.
Minimum of eight hours per month.