More extensively trained Education and Special Event Volunteers are needed to run the adoption outreaches.
- Keep up with current adoption outreach policies
- Be familiar with animals available for adoption
- Have transportation available to outreach locations
- Represent OKCAW as lead at event and communicate with event folks
- Manage all aspects of event from volunteers to animal care
- Ensure event set up and take down
- Manage event paperwork and money transfers
- Be over age 18
- Volunteer orientation
- Slideshow “Dog and Cat Training”
- Slideshow "Outreach Captain"
- Hands on training at events
Volunteer commits to a minimum of one weekend day per month.