Stay updated on City of Oklahoma City news and information.
OKC Parks to rotate open days at Family Aquatic Centers
So far this summer, only the Will Rogers Family Aquatic Center has been open since the delayed start to the aquatic season on July 1. The COVID-19 pandemic and related public health concerns contributed to the delayed opening, and hiring and training enough lifeguards to open both centers.
In response to many requests from residents to open Earlywine Family Aquatic Center, OKC Parks will begin rotating open days at Earlywine and Will Rogers for the rest of the season.
“We are excited that the Mayor and City Council felt it was important to make these Family Aquatic Centers open and available this summer,” said OKC Parks Director Doug Kupper. “We are still recruiting lifeguards and other recreation positions for the summer and year-round.”
The rotating schedule begins Monday, July 20.
Visit okc.gov/aquatics for more on OKC Parks aquatics.
Earlywine Family Aquatic Center
July 20 to Aug. 8
- Noon to 8 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Noon to 9 p.m. Saturdays
Aug. 15 to Sept. 7
- Noon to 6 p.m. Saturdays and Labor Day
Will Rogers Family Aquatic Center
July 21 to Aug. 9
- Noon to 6 p.m. Tuesdays and Sundays
- Noon to 9 p.m. Fridays
Aug. 16 to Sept. 6
- Noon to 6 p.m. Sundays
- Ages 3-17: $5*
- Ages 18-54: $6*
- Ages 55+: $5*
- Non-swimming observers: $4
*$2 discount for twilight admission after 6 p.m. on weekdays.
# # #
- Follow the City of Oklahoma City on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and more.
- Sign up for City of OKC news emails.
- Watch City Channel 20 on Cox Cable or live anywhere on YouTube.
- Download the OKC Connect smartphone app for Apple or Android.