Stay updated on City of Oklahoma City news and information.
Oklahoma City Councilmembers Cooper, Hamon and Nice to hold Virtual COVID-19 Town Hall on transit and microbusiness grants, 4 p.m. Tuesday, May 19
They will be joined by EMBARK and OKC Streetcar administrators, a driver and a service technician. There will also be a representative from the Urban Renewal Authority to discuss the City's grant program for microbusinesses in urban renewal areas.
- Go to okc.zoom.us/j/97623948138
- OR use iPhone one-tap using +13462487799,,97623948138# or +14086380968,,97623948138#
- OR call in to one of these phone numbers:
- (346) 248-7799
- (408) 638-0968
- (301) 715-8592
- (312) 626-6799
- (646) 876-9923
- (253) 215-8782
- (669) 990-6833
- (877) 853-5257 (toll free)
- (888) 475-4499 (toll free)
- International call-in numbers available here: okc.zoom.us/u/abDFnoYTlI
- If prompted, enter meeting ID 976 2394 8138.
The Councilmembers will begin the meeting with individual updates, then turn to the guests for information. Questions from the Councilmembers will follow.
Visit covid19.okc.gov for the latest local COVID-19 news, guidance and City services updates.
# # #
- Follow the City of Oklahoma City on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and more.
- Sign up for City of OKC news emails.
- Watch City Channel 20 on Cox Cable or live anywhere on YouTube.
- Download the OKC Connect smartphone app for Apple or Android.