There are more ways than ever to stay updated on City of OKC news and events.
Check out our news releases below. You can also engage with us on social media, subscribe to our email newsletter and news alerts and download our smartphone apps. You can watch City of OKC news programs and more on Cox Channel 20, which is streamed live on our YouTube channel.
Bulky waste pickup delayed for 2-3 days in Oklahoma City
Residents whose bulky waste pickup date is this week should leave it on the curb for up to three more days while crews complete pickup rounds.
Regular trash and recycling pickup isn’t affected and remains on schedule.
If your bulky waste has already been collected this week, don’t set out anything else because crews won’t be back until your next regularly scheduled pickup date in July.
If your bulky waste pickup date is June 3 or June 5 but it hasn’t been picked up by Saturday, June 8, please call Utilities Customer Service on Monday, June 10, at (405) 297-2833.
# # #
- Follow the City of Oklahoma City on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and more.
- Sign up for City of OKC news emails.
- Watch City Channel 20 on Cox Cable or live anywhere on YouTube.
- Download the OKC Connect smartphone app for Apple or Android.
(405) 297-3363 / (405) 464-9288