Oklahoma City residents asked to report June 7 flood damage online
Oklahoma City residents whose property was damaged by the Thursday, June 7 flash flooding should visit okc.gov/flood to report it by Saturday, June 9.
Flood damage to report includes damage to a house, mobile home, apartment or business. Do not report roof leaks.
Office of Emergency Management staff will use the information to identify parts of Oklahoma City affected by flooding, and to conduct a preliminary damage assessment. Staff will not conduct a detailed site assessment like an insurance adjuster would. Residents with flood insurance should contact their agent.
Submitting a flood damage report on okc.gov does not register property owners for any type of emergency or disaster assistance. Residents in need of disaster relief or assistance should call the American Red Cross of Central and Southwest Oklahoma at (405) 228-9500.
The online reporting tool is only for Oklahoma City property owners affected by the flooding on Thursday, June 7. It is not for damage from previous flood, storm or tornado events.
- Follow the City of Oklahoma City on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and more.
- Follow the Office of Emergency Management on Facebook and Twitter.
- Sign up for City of OKC news emails.
- Watch City Channel 20 on Cox Cable or live anywhere on YouTube.
- Download the OKC Connect smartphone app for Apple or Android.
(405) 297-2550 / (405) 863-2831