There are more ways than ever to stay updated on City of OKC news and events.
Check out our news releases below. You can also engage with us on social media, subscribe to our email newsletter and news alerts and download our smartphone apps. You can watch City of OKC news programs and more on Cox Channel 20, which is streamed live on our YouTube channel.
Water main break being repaired in downtown Oklahoma City
Some downtown residents and businesses may have low water pressure Tuesday until repairs on a water main break are complete.
Utilities Department crews are working to repair a break on a 20-inch water main along E.K. Gaylord Boulevard and SW 3rd Street. A private contractor mistakenly broke through the line to cause the break.
Crews have isolated the break. The repair should be complete by this evening.
- Follow the City of Oklahoma City on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and more.
- Sign up for City of OKC news emails.
- Download the OKC Utilities app for Apple or Android.
- Watch City Channel 20 on Cox Cable or live anywhere on YouTube.
- Download the OKC Connect smartphone app for Apple or Android.
# # #
(405) 297-3363 / (405) 464-9288