There are more ways than ever to stay updated on City of OKC news and events.
Check out our news releases below. You can also engage with us on social media, subscribe to our email newsletter and news alerts and download our smartphone apps. You can watch City of OKC news programs and more on Cox Channel 20, which is streamed live on our YouTube channel.
Action Center launches texting, new online interface and Twitter account
The Action Center is now just a text or a tweet away.
The Action Center is where Oklahoma City residents and visitors can report non-emergency issues like potholes, code violations and other neighborhood problems.
Create an account and submit issues through our new web portal. Sign up with an email address or by using your Facebook account.
Text questions or concerns to (405) 252-1053. This number is only for text messages, not voice calls or voicemails. Include the address or closest intersection and a detailed description. Feel free to include photos. Text messages are monitored 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on weekdays. Don’t text and drive. Standard carrier rates and fees apply.
Find the Action Center on Twitter: @OKCAction. The Twitter account is monitored 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekdays.
OKC Connect smartphone app (Android/Apple devices)
The OKC Connect smartphone app lets you submit service requests with your smartphone, get information about City services and stay connected with updates. Download it for Android and Apple iOS devices.
Email the Action Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call the Action Center at (405) 297-2535 from 8:30 to 11:45 a.m. and 1 to 4:30 p.m. weekdays.
- Follow the City of Oklahoma City on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and more.
- Follow the Action Center on Twitter.
- Take an online survey and learn more about the 2017 Bond Election.
- Sign up for the City of OKC News email newsletter and eNotifications.
- Watch City Channel 20 on Cox Cable or live anywhere on YouTube.
- Download the OKC Connect smartphone app for Apple or Android.
(405) 297-2550 / (405) 863-2831