Our picnic pavilions and shelters provide comfortable outdoor event space for an affordable price. Shelters are located in neighborhood and regional parks across the metro.
- Pavilions are available April 15 through Oct. 31 and may be rented up to one year in advance.
- Amenities, seating capacity and restroom facilities vary per location.
- A minimum 2-hour rental is required.
- Limited rentals may be available off-season, but a separate cleaning deposit is required and water/restroom hook-ups are not available.
Pricing varies per location based upon size and available amenities.
How to rent
- Phone: Call one of our reservation specialists at (405) 297-2756
- In person: Visit our offices at 420 W Main St., Suite 210
Office Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
Note: If your rental includes a pavilion key, you must pick up the key before your rental. If you are renting on a weekend, you must pick your key up before 5 p.m. on the Friday before the weekend. If the Friday is a designated city holiday, you must pick it up on Thursday. Staff are not available to issue keys on weekends.
Wiley Post PavilionAmenities:
- Electrical Outlet
- Picnic Shelter (rental)
- Picnic Tables
- Sand Volleyball
- Parks Pavilions
- Basketball Court
- OKC Trails
- Oklahoma River
- Mat Hoffman Action Sports Park
Rental: Check fee schedule for hourly rates
Key Deposit Required: $20
Off-season cleaning deposit: $100
NOTE: Equipment for sand volleyball (net and volleyballs) as well as horseshoes (shoes) is not included with rental. Renters must provide their own equipment.
Email us to schedule your event today!