Click here to return to home page
Font Size RegularLargeXL FontXXL Font

Citizen Services

Online Payment Center

The Online Payment Center makes paying bills and citations easy!

Use your credit card to your water utility bill or traffic tickets online at our new Online Payment Center.

What you need to know about Garage Sales

How to get a permit and more 

Historic Preservation

Learn more about the City's HP neighborhoods

Housing Programs

The Community Development Division manages a Housing Program that offers loans and grants through Federally funded sources that provide property repairs and maintenance to homeowners who cannot otherwise afford them.

Dead animal removal on a City street or public right-of-way

You can request the removal of a dead animal on a City street by calling Animal Welfare at 405-297-3100 or online using the City's Action Center.

Claims information

The Municipal Counselor's office provides information on filing claims against the City.

Alphabetical list of services

A| B| C| D| E| F| G| H| I
J| K| L| M| O| P| Q| R| S
T| U| V| W| X| Y| Z

Send comments on our site