Public Information & Marketing
- State of Oklahoma's Recovery Resources
Oklahoma's official site for Recovery Act information.
White House’s official site for Recovery Act information.
- US Department of Labor
Learn about the Unemployment Insurance, Workforce Investment Act (WIA), Community Service Employment for Older Americans, Employment Service Grants to States, Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) and Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA).
- US Department of Health and Human Services
Find information on Medicaid, Head Start and community health centers.
- US Department of Energy
Read news about energy efficient homes and businesses, greening federal buildings and renewable energy projects.
- US Department of Transportation
Highways, Railroads and Public Transportation
- US Small Business Administration
Small Business Loans
- US Department of the Interior
Learn about water reuse and parks projects.
- US Environmental Protection Agency
Clean Water, Diesel Emission Reduction, Leaking Underground Storage Tanks
- US Department of Education
Schools, College Affordability, School Funding
- US Department of Housing and Urban Development
Find out about community development, rental assistance, lead hazard reduction/healthy homes, Homelessness Prevention Fund, Tax Credit Assistance Program and the Public Housing Capital Fund.
- Social Security Administration
Learn more about Social Security.
- US Department of Agriculture
Food and Nutrition
- Internal Revenue Service
- US Department of State