City of Oklahoma City
Development Services helps neighborhoods deal with problems that affect their appearance, safety and desirability through code enforcement, support for neighborhood associations and animal control services.
The Code Enforcement Division enforces City ordinances dealing with housing maintenance, weed abatement, junk and debris and junk cars.
- Code Violations 405 297-2535 or file a complaint
- Property Billing and Liens 405 297-2317
Division addresses loose and stray animals, animal cruelty cases and related
nuisances caused by irresponsible pet owner.
- Animal Shelter 405 297-3100
- Public Safety Emergency 405 297-2255
The Development Center Division provides construction plan review,
permits, licensing, and inspection to the development community and
- Building Permits/Inspections (Building, Electrical, Mechanical,
Plumbing) 405 297-2948
- Plan Review (Driveways, Fences, Swimming Pools, Storm Shelters) 405 297-2525
Business Licenses (Food, Alcohol, Contractors,
Occupational, Sellers) 405 297-2606
The Subdivision and Zoning Division
provides consultation to developers, applicants and residents regarding the
Zoning Code and Subdivision Regulations and processes development
applications to the Planning Commission and City Council. This
Division also staffs the Oklahoma City Board of Adjustment.
- Subdivision and Zoning 405 297-2623
Development Services Department
420 W. Main, 10th Floor
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Fax 405 297-3374