Font Size Regular Large XL Font XXL Font
Online Service Request
Action Center
Help using the system

Use this Online Service Request to report non-emergency code violations, such as high weeds, abandoned vehicles or other neighborhood problems. For a police emergency, dial 9-1-1. For a water/sewer emergency, dial (405) 297-3334.

All concerns will be investigated. Depending on the type of violation, the City gives property owners time to resolve most violations; therefore you may not always see immediate results.

Once you’ve completed and submitted the form, your request will be forwarded to the appropriate department and you will receive a service request confirmation number.

You can also check the status of an existing service request by confirmation number or service address.

If you need assistance, please call the Action Center at (405) 297-2535 Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.

We appreciate your request and thank you for being our "eyes and ears" in Oklahoma City.